So what is acrylic pouring?
Acrylic pouring is a wonderful way of discovering your creative side. A mixture of you chosen colours of this water based non toxic paint, mixed or shaken; stirred or layered then poured, swirled, swiped or blown across crisp white canvases to create a bespoke thing of beauty; the best thing is no previous experience is required.
Who would have thought that an accident by an artist in the early 1950s would have brought this art form to life. It was then used as a therapeutic outlet and great benefits for mental health were recorded.
Over time it has become increasingly popular as a creative pastime and hobby; and the last 10 years an increasing source of income for serious artists who are now selling their bespoke pieces.
So, what's included?
- 3 hours group tuition on basic techniques
- All canvases and paints.
- Protective clothing
- All associated materials
- Buffet lunch
- Canvases delivered to you home once dried.
What is not included?
- Transportation to & from venue.
- Overnight accommodation.
What is the cost?
This 4 hour experience has been priced to be competitive and affordable at only 45.00 EUR per person.
Workshop starts at 10:30 am and finishes at 2:30pm
Who is your host?
I’m Synthia, a creative by nature, I love to express myself through creative arts.
I discovered this beautiful artform over 10 years ago and have fallen in love with the uniqueness and simplicity it offers. I have been extremely fortunate to have had the freedom to explore and discover the peace acrylic pouring gives and the confidence that it can build in you.
I have hosted numerous introductory and intermediate workshops introducing this artform and the results have always been the same. Sheer delight, amazement and wonder at the finished pieces.
I have been described as extremely patient when teaching these workshops, but I think it stems from my passion to help others discover their creative side and learn to express themselves in another way.
What is your next step?
We want you to be positive that this workshop is right for you, and we encourage a pre workshop telephone/zoom call or email if you would like any more information.
If you’ve decided you would love to join us, you need to pay your deposit (50%) which will secure your space.
The balance is required 48 hours before the start of the workshop, this helps us to cater accordingly.
And the small print?
- All payments must be made in full 48 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Cancellation requests made 14 days before the start of the workshop will be refunded at 75% of paid value
- Cancellation requests made 7 days before the start of the workshop will be refunded at 50% of the paid value.
- Cancellation requests made 48 hours or less before the start of the workshop will be refunded at 10% of the balance paid.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings where the balance is not paid 48 hours before the start of the workshop and refunds will be processed according to the 2,3&4 above.
- We reserve the right to withhold any refund payment for no shows on the day of the workshop.